- Strong drafting and digital art skills.
- 9 years proficiency with Photoshop.
- 3 years experience in the game industry.
- Utilizes Maya, Flash, Sketchup, and Illustrator.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to work individually/in groups efficiently; good communication skills.
- Wide range of art styles; ability to adapt style.
- Willingness to relocate.
Education:Savannah College of Art and Design
- BFA in Game Design & Concept Art Minor
- Dean’s List (Cum Lauda)
- High School Diploma in Visual Arts
- Photography Club
Experience:2015-2016 2-D Environment Artist/2-D Asset Animator
““The Metronomicon”Rhythm/ RPG Title (Steam, PC, Mac)
- Provided full environmental illustrations for backgrounds and map screens
- Created animated assets and assets to be animated in engine.
““The Weaponographist” Hack n’ Slash Title (Steam, PC, Mac)
- Provided environment concept and finalized art for each level (walls, floor types).
- Created frame-by-frame animations for assets (doors, animals, torches, etc.).
“Tina’s Toy Factory” Puzzle App (Windows Phone)
- Provided all 2-D art for the app, including tile types, backgrounds, and UI art.
“Whispering Willows” Horror Puzzle Title (Ouya, Steam, PC, Mac, Linux)
- Provided multiple prop and environment assets as required by art director.
- Game won awards for 2D art and aesthetic.
- Provided environment and promotional art.